The wait is over applications are now open for University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 to study in Canada. All International and National Students can apply for Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree, or Doctoral Degree at the University of Alberta. University is offering a lot of scholarships for needy and talented students.
University of Alberta (UAlberta) was established in 1908 and is a public institution located in Alberta. QS World University Rankings has ranked Alberta at 5th in the country and 119th in the world. More than 39,000 national and international students from 150 countries are enrolled in the university.
All academic fields and majors are available at the university to study in Bachelors’s or Postgraduate Degree program. For most of the scholarships, you don’t need to apply separately. Applicants automatically are considered after enrolling in any degree program. Also, Check Fully Funded Central Queensland University Scholarship 2022, Australia
University of Alberta Scholarships Details:
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Country: Canada
- Deadline: 1st May 2022
University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 in Canada for International Students has a Multiple Funding Sources like, Canadian Government and Alberta Government and also from other sources. Complete scholarships detail is given below:
These Scholarships are available for Bachelors and Graduate degree programs. No need to apply separately for these scholarships. University automatically considered for this scholarship after getting admission.
International Student Scholarships:
New first year students of undergraduate degree programs are eligible for these scholarships having Student Visa Permit. These scholarships have a value of up to $9,000 which is payable for four years.
Gold Standard Scholarship:
Top 5% students in academic achievements are eligible for these scholarships having value of up to $6,000.
Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
These scholarships are designed for PhD students to meet their fee requirements having value of $5,000/Year.
Masters Degree Entrance Scholarship:
Masters Degree students will receive a Stipend of $17,500 while International candidates will get an additional amount of $10,000 cover fee.
Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES):
Masters and Doctoral Degree Students can get an award of $15,000 to meet their expenses.
List of Available Study Fields:
Alberta University offers more than 200 Bachelors Degree Programs, 500 Postgraduate Degree Programs and others. Detail is given below:
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check Bachelors Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Check Graduate Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply for Alberta Scholarships.
- To apply for a bachelor’s Degree, you must have High School Certificate.
- For Masters Degree, you must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- To get admission in Ph.D. Degree, Masters Degree certificate is required.
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.