Study Plan for scholarship is asked to be provided to understand your goals and how you are going to achieve these goals. They are devised to follow the schedule of your study timing. The study plan is asked explicitly by the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) while applying for admission to a Chinese University. You are expected to provide answers to the following mentioned questions.
- Why did you choose this university?
- Why you choose this major, and why are you interested in it?
- What is the topic of your interest?
- Have you looked up other universities?
- Are you looking for a job in Chine after completion of your study?
- Which degree are you applying for at this university? (MS or Ph.D.)
- What are your technical and personal skills that make you an ideal candidate for this university?
- What is your full name?
- What was your recent degree?
- Have you any achievements during your studies?
- What are your objectives of the study and their expected outcome?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you plan to overcome your weaknesses?
You are needed to write a draft of your study plan answering all mentioned questions and improve that by getting a review from your peers or experts to try to write the draft with the minimal level of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
Also, Check: How to Write Motivation Letter for Scholarship
Study plan Process
Procedure for writing a study plan can be divided into 3 most important sections, and these sections can be further divided into subsections to elaborate on your plan.
- Establish your educational purposes
- Explain your reason to choose the university
- Explain your research direction and elaborate your interest area
- Explain how your studies will help you to achieve your goals
Discussion and implementation of objectives
- Discuss how you plan to achieve your goals
- Discuss how you will overcome your weakness and obstacles
- Discuss the methodology you plan to use for your study
Conclusion and Reviewing
- Conclude your study plan with an overview
- Write the limitations of your study
- Proofread your document and get a review on it
Effective Four Steps
Find the purpose of your study plan. Classify it for college or scholarship plan and try to provide all the necessary information according to need.
Make a time table to identify how much time you need to complete each activity of the day. Try to take detailed notes of your activities throughout the day to make your chart effective next time.
Devise a monthly or semester calendar for your study and task and update it every day. Moreover, mark essential days and events in your chart.
Before each session tries to remind you why you need to study, what you need to improve and what goals you want to achieve through your study plan and make notes of them and write them.
Dos and Don’ts of Study Plan
- Think before you write your schedule
- Personalize your study plan
- Review your study plan and update it
- Try to be productive with your time
- Don’t use jargon’s
- Avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes