The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship from the Government of Hungary. Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, and Ph.D. Degree Programs are available under this scholarship program. The Government of Hungary will fund all the expenses, and more than 5000 scholarships will be awarded to international students in the year 2023. Also, IELTS is not mandatory to apply for this scholarship. Only a few days left to avail of this golden opportunity.
31 Hungarian higher education institutions are offering degrees in all higher education fields under this Scholarship program. All the Universities are Renowned Universities and you can choose from an ever-growing number of programs taught in English offered in these universities. This is one of the best Scholarships for international students as it covers all the expenses. you can achieve your career goals without even spending a penny.
Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship Program Details
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 16 January 2023
Aim of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program
The Hungarian Government established the Stipendum Hungaricum Scholarship Programto promote higher education and to attract top international students from all around the world who can establish personal and professional attachments to Hungary while enjoying high-quality education in the heart of Europe
Duration of Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
The financial benefits of Stipendium Scholarship 2023 are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS degree, MS degree, PhD degree
- Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
Available Fields & Major
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
You can also apply for Fully Funded Finland Government Scholarship | Bachelors and Master 2023
These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
The last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship program 2023 is 16th January 2023
How to Apply:
All the details of the scholarship are given and a link to the official website is provided.