Slovak Academic and Scientific Programme (SASPRO) is accepting the application for a Postdoc Position in any Research area. SASPRO is the Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action based at Slovak Academy of Sciences and its partners Comenius University in Bratislava and Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava.
Calls are open to researchers of any nationality who are in possession of PhD degree (considered according to ERC policy about PhD. and equivalent doctoral degree). Also, Check Postdoc Position at Wageningen University 2022, Netherlands
Slovak Academic and Scientific Programme Details:
- Funded by:SASPRO
- Country: Slovak
- Deadline: 28 February 2022
- Varies Research Direction
Number of Position:
It offers approximately 40 positions within 70 potential host institutions covering various research areas and topics.
The Programme allows researchers to apply for a fellowship from 12 to 36 months.
- Eligible are experienced researchers up to 15 years after obtaining their first PhD or equivalent degree.
- Eligibility criteria for researchers differ, we offer two schemes both are dedicated to experienced researchers that have to meet the eligibility criteria at the date of proposal submission.
- Researchers that are already permanently employed by the entity where the research training activities take place and that is recruiting them may not be supported.
Also Check: IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022 in Austria (Fully Funded)
The research group offer approximately 40 positions within 70 potential host institutions covering various research areas and topics. The Programme allows researchers to apply for a fellowship from 12 to 36 months.
Incoming scheme is dedicated for researchers who have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the Slovak Republic for more than 12 months in the last 3 years prior to the application submission.
Reintegration scheme is dedicated for Slovak nationals who have carried out their main activity in the Third countries at least 3 years prior to the application submission and who have resided or carried out their main activity in the Slovak Republic for maximum 3 months prior to the application submission.
How to Apply
- Application must be completed in English and in the templates provided, please reffer to Downloads
- Application must be received on or before the call deadline. Deadline for third call is on 28th February 2022, 17:00 CET.
- Only one application per applicant may be submitted per call.
- Applicant can apply for 12 to 36 months project length.
- Research group strongly recommend to contact the chosen host organisation or scientist in charge before submission of your proposal to find out whether your project can be carried out within selected organisation (necessary infrastructure, topic of research project is within the research focus etc.). In case you are not decided, please contact SASPRO 2 admin team: email@example.com who is happy to navigate you.