Applications are now open Shanghai Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship for the year 2023. SJTU CSC Scholarships are currently open for International Students all around the world to study for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees in China.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) world-ranked research university, one of the top universities in China. The study duration for master’s programs is 2-3 years and about 4 years for doctoral programs. Shanghai Jiao Tong University is offering many Scholarships every year for international students. Also, Check Nanyang International Scholarships 2023 Singapore [ Fully Funded]
Shanghai Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Agency: China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- University: Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)
- Country: China
- Study Level: Master and Ph.D
- Duration: Master (2-3 Year), Ph.D. (4 Year)
LIST OF PROGRAMS OFFERED BY SJTU:
SJTU Chinese Government Scholarship was offering many programs available in English or Chinese Language. Please check the link below for more details:
- 2023 Master Programs in English
- 2023 Master Programs in Chinese
- 2023 Doctoral Programs in English
- 2023 Doctoral Programs in Chinese
- Non-Chinese citizen.
- Good health both physically and mentally.
- Outstanding academic performance and potential.
- Bachelor’s degree for master program applicants. Master’s degree for doctoral program applicants.
- Proficiency in Chinese and/or English.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT FOR SJTU:
All international applicants for admission to any SJTU program must provide evidence that their English language proficiency meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Being born in a native English-speaking country is not proof of your English proficiency. You will be deemed to have satisfied the English language requirements if you can provide evidence that you meet one or more of the following criteria:
i) English Language Tests
ii) Prior study in the medium of English
- Must-Have IELTS/GRE/ TOFAL
- GAT test for Pakistani Students
For more information about the language requirements (Click Here)
- Full Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000RMB) and Ph.D. (3500RMB)
- Accommodation Expenses
Required Documents for SJTU CSC Scholarship:
The following documents are required for the SJTU Scholarship.
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Or any other supporting documents
The study during in Shanghai Jiaotong University for Master Degree (2-3) Years and Ph.D. Degree (4) Years.
The agency number of Shanghai Jiaotong University (SJTU) is 10248.
The deadline is divided into two phases for SJTU CSC scholarship:
|Application Open||1 October 2022|
|Round 1 Deadline for Scholarship||15 December 2022|
|Round 2 Deadline for Scholarship||31 Feb 2023|
|Self-supported Application||31 March 2023|
|Enrollment||11 September 2023|
How to apply for this Scholarship:
The Application Process is online you have to fill the online form. For more details please check the official link of the SJTU website.