International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program Zhejiang University China 2022 is targeting excellent international scientists holding a Ph.D. degree pursuing Postdoctoral research in a Chinese institution. The successful candidates would be co-funded for two years, by the Office of China Postdoc Council (OCPC) and Zhejiang University. An allowance of 200,000 RMB each year shall be provided by OCPC and another 100,000 RMB per year by Zhejiang University
Zhejiang University very famous university founded in 1879 located in Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang province, China. In recent years, it is ranked in the world’s top 100 universities according to the most widely cited university rankings in the world such as the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), and the QS World University rankings. Regarding research output, the Nature Index 2020 ranks the university 6th in China, 7th in the Asia Pacific, and 18th in the world among the global academic universities.
Individual living expenses, housing allowances, social insurance, and round-trip international travel expenses, etc. of the researchers during their stay in China for post-doctoral research will be covered. Eligibility and application will apply in accordance with the requirements stipulated by the State on this program. Further details are given below
Also Check: JSPS-UNU Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme 2022 in Japan
DETAILS OF INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL EXCHANGE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM ZHEJIANG UNIVERSITY CHINA
University: Zhejiang University
Study Level: Post Doctorate
Field of study: All fields
- Living Allowances 200,000 RMB provide my OPCP
- Housing Allowances
- Social Expenses
- 100,000 RMB allowance Per Year Provide my Zhejiang University
NO OF SCHOLARSHIP
Around 500 postdoctoral fellows shall be supported in this program in 2022
- The applicants shall be under 35 years old, of good moral character, and in good health for the two years of research.
- The applicants shall be foreign nationalities or Chinese who have obtained doctoral degrees abroad within the recent three years.
- The universities where the applicants obtained their doctoral degrees shall be in the Global Top 100 University List, or the research discipline in the department/faculty for the Ph.D. degree is in the Top 100 discipline list.
- The applicants shall contact supervisors at Zhejiang University on their own and receive official recommendations from Zhejiang University for the final evaluation of OCPC.
The successful applicants shall be bound to the research for at least 20 months in China for the two-year postdoctoral program.
- The applicants shall have excellent academic records during their doctoral studies.
Applicants from non-English speaking countries must have sufficient proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese or English.
- All the funded researchers shall conduct full-time postdoctoral studies during the two-year project.
- The applicants shall have not yet been supported by another OCPC international postdoctoral fellow program or postdoctoral innovative talents supporting program.
- A valid ID;
- Ph.D. diploma or the certificate of the thesis defense. Doctoral students who have not defended their thesis are allowed to apply for the program but must provide a Ph.D. diploma when register at Zhejiang University.
- Certifications for major research and academic achievements listed in the Application Form.
Applications are accepted two times a year.
- For batch 1
Deadline online Application: 10th April
Deadline of Submitting paper material of college: 15th April
Final Decision: May
- For batch 2
Deadline online Application: 25th September
Deadline of Submitting paper material of college: 30th September
Final Decision: October
Also Check: Nanyang Technological University Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship Singapore 2022
Please check the link below for the Online application for this scholarship.