Wageningen University is accepting the application for Postdoc Talent Programme offers talented researchers from abroad the opportunity to start a career at Wageningen University & Research. Applications should demonstrate the added value of the grant for the applicant’s career and the value of the applicant’s expertise for the Wageningen UR. (WGS) Postdoc Talent Programme in Wageningen University, Netherlands.
Wageningen University & Research is a public university in Wageningen, Netherlands, specializing in technical and engineering subjects and an important center for life sciences and agricultural research. It is located in a region of the Netherlands known as the Food Valley. Also, Check IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022 in Austria (Fully Funded)
Postdoc Position at Wageningen University Details
- University: Wageningen University
- Country: Netherlands
- Deadline: February 1, 2022
Talented eligible researchers can apply for a two-year position within one of the Wageningen University research groups.
The Postdoc Talent Programme offers talented researchers from abroad the opportunity to start a career at Wageningen University & Research. Applications should demonstrate the added value of the grant for the applicant’s career and the value of the applicant’s expertise for the hosting research group.
The grant consists of € 72,500 (with overhead) per year to be spent on salary costs for two years of full-time employment for the applicant of which € 10,000 per year must be covered by the research group involved.
The applicant is a postgraduate who:
– Has a PhD degree from a Dutch or non-Dutch university;
– Currently works outside the Netherlands;
– Has a competitive CV suitable for applying for prestigious personal grants;
– Has international experience for at least two years.
– Will comply with the law and legal requirements with respect to the proposed activities, such as ‘Code Openness Animal Experiments’, and/or ‘Code of conduct on Biosecurity’ (if applicable)
Please contact Ingrid Vleghels (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check eligibility before writing the proposal.
- Quality of the applicant
- Quality of the proposal
- Added-value of applicant’s expertise to chair group/WUR and career possibilities within the chair group
Application deadline for Postdoc Position at Wageningen University February 1, 2022
How to Apply for the Postdoc Talent Programme?
All of the Application Process is Online. There is No Application Fee.