Osaka University Japan is accepting applications for the University scholarship for the year 2023. Masters and Ph.D. level Degree programs are offered by the best Universities of Japan and fully funded by the Japanese Government.
Osaka University also called Handai is a public research university located in Osaka Prefecture, Japan. It was one of the Imperial Universities in Japan and according to the QS World Universities Ranking, Osaka university is ranked as the 3rd best Japanese University and 71st among the world’s best universities in the year 2020. A wide range of academic fields of study is available for international students at Osaka University.
Details of Osaka University Scholarship
- University: Osaka University
- Country: Japan
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (PhD.) Degree
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: November 28, 2022
The Scholarship Duration of the Master Degree is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Degree 3 Years.
Also, Check 10 Great Tips on How to Win a Scholarship
Fields and Majors Available for Scholarship
- Engineering Science
- Foreign Studies
- Human Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
As a MEXT University Recommended Scholarship covers:
- 100% of Tuition (covered by the University)
- 147,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change) For Masters
- 148,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change) For PhDs
- Economy class Air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program.
Scholarship applicants must meet the English language requirements for admission. Those students whose mode of instruction was in English can submit the Certificate of English Proficiency from their respective universities.
- Must be an International Student.
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1986
- Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date.
The last date to apply for the Osaka University Scholarship in Japan 2023 is November 28, 2022
Note: For Every School/Department that has a different deadline check your department and apply accordingly.
How to Apply
The Application Process is available on the Official Source. To Apply, Please