Nanyang Technological University is accepting the application for Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship in Singapore for 2022. Nanyang Technological University Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career researchers from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research-intensive university in Asia. The postdoc appointment is intended to provide a pathway to an academic appointment as an assistant professor or another international postdoctoral assignment.
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore’s (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally in the QS World University Rankings, and 1st in QS’ league of the world’s best young universities for four consecutive years. NTU offers engineering, science, business, humanities, arts, and social sciences, and has a medical school with Imperial College London.
Nanyang Technological University Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship Details:
- Country: Singapore
- Position: Postdoc
- Field: any discipline at NTU
- within 5 years of obtaining Ph.D. or equivalent degree.
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence.
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career.
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- Applicant is required to submit thoughtful and realistic research proposal.
- Be available to take up the position no later than 31 December 2021
- A two-year tenure with a salary of SGD 80,000 per year.
- A research grant of up to SGD 100,000 per year.
- A housing grant of SGD 18,000 per year with eligibility for subsidized apartment accommodation (subject to availability).
- Relocation allowance of up to SGD 4,000.
- Generous personal development opportunities and mentorship in an established research group
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students.
- Exposure to the most dynamic and diverse global growth regions.
For the second year in Sweden with a WASP research group:
- An annual support package including salary, senior supervision, travel, and other occurring costs, according to the WASP standard support for postdocs in Sweden.
- Opportunity to work alongside academic leaders in science and engineering at WASP research partner institutions in Sweden.
- Access to the infrastructure in the WASP funded research arenas.
- Opportunity to interact with the WASP graduate students and the WASP graduate school.
1. Cover Letter
2. Comprehensive CV (with full publication list)
3. Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree)
4. Research proposal (in no more than 2 pages download template)
5. Contact information of two referees* (one must be your PhD Supervisor)
6. Top 3 publications (in PDF) and any other supporting documents (scanned copy)
*Your referees will be contacted by the University to provide their reports after you submit your application online. Please ensure that your referees have already agreed to provide their reports before you submit your application. Referees’ reports must be submitted by 07-APR-2020.
Applications for the NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 is open from 20 January 2020 and shall close on 15 April 2022 at 23.59hr (Singapore Time).