Applications are now open for the Netherlands Government Scholarship for international students for the Year 2022. This scholarship program is fully funded Under the Orange Knowledge Scholarship initiated by Dutch Ministry. International Students can apply to Study a Full-Time Masters Degree Program or Short Courses Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
More than 1,000 Fields of Study are available to Study in Top Netherlands Universities. The Duration of the All the Master’s Degree Programs are for 12 to 24 Months & the Length of Short Courses is from 2 Weeks to 12 Months. More than 1,000 Fields of Study are available with No Application Fee. The detailed information about the scholarship is given below.
Details of Netherlands Government Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Netherlands
- Course Level: Masters, Short Courses
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 23rd March 2022
The Netherland Government Scholarship Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). OKP is Initiated and Fully Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
Available Fields of Study
More than 1,000 Programs are available. You can find it through the Course Finder. All-Academic Fields and Courses are Available for the MS Degree Programs & Short Courses Scholarships for International Students
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
You can the List of Available Courses by OKP (HERE)
Afghanistan ▪ Albania ▪ Armenia ▪ Bangladesh ▪ Benin ▪ Bhutan ▪ Bolivia ▪ Burkina Faso ▪ Burundi ▪ Cambodia ▪ Colombia ▪ Congo (DRC) ▪ Cuba ▪ Egypt ▪ Ethiopia ▪ Georgia ▪ Ghana ▪ Guatemala ▪ Guinea ▪ Indonesia ▪ Jordan ▪ Kenya ▪ Lebanon ▪ Liberia ▪ Mali ▪ Mozambique ▪ Myanmar ▪ Nepal ▪ Nicaragua ▪ Niger ▪ Nigeria ▪ North Macedonia ▪ Pakistan ▪ Palestinian Territories ▪ Peru ▪ Philippines ▪ Rwanda ▪ Senegal ▪ Sierra Leone ▪ Somalia ▪ South Africa ▪ South Sudan ▪ Sri Lanka ▪ Sudan ▪ Suriname ▪ Tanzania ▪ Thailand ▪ Tunisia ▪ Uganda ▪ Vietnam ▪ Yemen ▪ Zambia ▪ Zimbabwe.
- All International Students must be from above-mentioned Countries.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or programme for which
he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in order to be enrolled for a Master Degree Program.
There are 3 Rounds for the Netherlands Government Scholarship Under Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program:
- Round 1: 2 February-22 March 2022
- Round 2: 11 May-28 June 2022
- Round 3: 31 August – 11 October 2022
How to Apply for Netherland Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. You Need to first Select a course and then contact the educational institution of your course. You can find a list of courses and institutions that are linked to the Orange Knowledge Programme in HERE).