Nanyang Technological University is open the application process for the Nanyang Technological University Scholarship for the Year 2022-2023. NTU Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees. In the Nanyang Technology University Scholarship Program, there are two different types of scholarships. A Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship is granted to students working toward full-time master’s and Ph.D. degrees, whereas a Nanyang Scholarship is awarded to students enrolled in undergraduate programs.
NTU is ranked among Singapore’s top universities. There is an All-Academic Fields/Majors Scholarship available at Nanyang University. These scholarships are funded by Nanyang University. Master’s or Ph.D. candidates can benefit from the scholarship for up to two years, and BS candidates can benefit from the scholarship for up to four years. Scholarships are available from NTU Research Scholarships, Nanyang Scholarships, and the Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships. Also, Check ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded)
Nanyang Technological University Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th November 2021
Nanyang University Scholarship Benefits
Undergraduates and Graduates are eligible for the Full Scholarship at Nanyang University. In addition to Nanyang University, there are other External Organizations that can give students scholarships.
- Subsidized tuition expenses are fully covered (after Tuition Grant).
- A stipend of S$6,500 each academic year.
- A stipend of up to S$2,000 each academic year for living expenses.
- (Only scholarship recipients who live in NTU hostels are eligible.)
- A travel grants of up to S$5,000 for an abroad programme, subject to the Travel Grant Form’s terms and limitations.
- S$1,750 computer allowance (one-off).
|||Singapore Citizen||Singapore Permanent Resident||International Student|
(with effect from 1 August 2021)
|Conference Allowance||Up to S$4,000 per financial year
(April previous year to March current year)
|Book Allowance||Annual grant of $500 |
|IT Allowance||One time allowance of $1,500 |
|Thesis Allowance||One time allowance of $600
It will be disbursed during the final year scholarship renewal.
Available Fields of Study
- Asian School of Environment
- Graduate College
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National Institute of Education
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Humanities
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
You May Also Like: Study in Canada | University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships 2022
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design & Media
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Outstanding extracurricular achievements.
- Possesses strong leadership abilities and the capacity to lead.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree with Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent.
- If you haven’t finished your undergraduate degree program yet, you’ll need to show proof from your university that you’re on track to earn an Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent degree.
For Academic Year 2022-2023, applications for the Nanyang University Scholarship 2022 must be submitted by 30th November 2021.
How to Apply:
The application link has been activated. Please use the following link to apply online. To apply, go to the NTU University Singapore Scholarship’s official website.