Murdoch University invites the application for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP Scholarship) for Master & Ph.D. Students. Murdoch University Scholarship Australian Government Research Training Program this Scholarships in Australia for International Students all around the world Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & Ph.D. Degree Programs is 3 Years.
Murdoch University Australia is one of the top-ranked universities in by research and teaching programs in Australia. It is a public university located in Murdoch, south Australia established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university and Research institute with highly qualified and well-skilled professors. Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia. Scholarship in Australia. Study in Australia. Scholarship at Australian Universities. Fully Funded Scholarship at Murdoch University. Australia Awards Scholarships.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expenses to complete a Masters’s or Ph.D. degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship. Almost all Academic Fields are available at the university for the Master’s Degree & Ph.D. Degree to all Students from all over the world. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will Cover all the expenses. This is a Full Scholarships for International Students. You can also apply for DAAD Research Grants 2020-2021 (Fully Funded)-Study in Germany & Institute of Science and Technology Austria Ph.D. Scholarship 2021
Murdoch University Scholarship Details
- Organization: Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
- University: Murdoch University
- Department: Maximum Fields (offered by university)
- Course Level: Master/Ph.D. by Research
- Award: Full-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Deadline: 30 September 2021 (International), 31 October 2021 (Domestic)
Eligibility Criteria for Murdoch University Scholarships
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellence and capability in research.
The University accepts the following test types:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Internet-Based Test
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly CAE – Cambridge English: Advanced)
Note: Can be exempted due to COVID-19 if your profile and fluency is good
Eligible Programs for Research Training Program in Australia
- Health Sciences
- Creative Arts & Communication
- Social & Culture Studies
- Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Business & Law
Financial Coverage AGRTPS Program
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares
All Documents must be in the English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for the PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for a Ph.D. degree course should submit a copy of the Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
The last date to apply for the Murdoch University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2020 is 30 September 2021 (International), 31 October 2021 (Domestic)
How to Apply for Australian Scholarships?
Check your eligibility and fulfill the required criteria as mentioned above in eligibility criteria
Find a potential supervisor for your research in your higher Master or Ph.D. degree by research. But it’s not compulsory But Helpful Click Here to Find the Supervisor in your Field
After getting supervision or acceptance letter, download this application forms and fill them accordingly.
For International Students
For Domestic Students
Submit your application to the admission division, Graduate Research, Office of Murdoch University, Australia through Email given below
Email Address: [email protected]