Applications are now open for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowships. MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships enhance the creative and innovative potential of researchers holding a Ph.D. who wish to acquire new skills through advanced training, and international, interdisciplinary, and inter-sectoral mobility.MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships will be open to excellent researchers of any nationality.
The 2022 call for the prestigious Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA-PF) is due to open on 12 May and many European institutions have cast their nets to catch the best international research talent.Also, Apply Vienna BioCenter International Postdoctoral Program 2022, Austria
MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships Details
- FellowShip: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Country: Europe
- Deadline: 14 Sept 2022
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Social Sciences and Humanities (SOC)
- Economic Sciences (ECO)
- Information Science and Engineering (ENG)
- Environment and Geosciences (ENV)
- Life Sciences (LIF)
- Mathematics (MAT)
- Physics (PHY)
The scheme also encourages researchers to work on research and innovation projects in the non-academic sector and is open to researchers wishing to reintegrate into Europe, those who are displaced by conflict, as well as to researchers with high potential who are seeking to restart their careers in research.
Postdoctoral Fellowships either can take place in Europe (i.e. in an EU Member State or a Horizon Europe Associated Country) or in a Third Country not associated to Horizon Europe:
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships are open to researchers of any nationality who wish to engage in R&I projects by either coming to Europe from any country in the world or moving within Europe. The standard duration of these fellowships must be between 12 and 24 months.
- Global Postdoctoral Fellowships are open to European nationals or long-term residents who wish to engage in R&I projects with organisations outside EU Member States and Horizon Europe Associated Countries. These fellowships require an outgoing phase of minimum 12 and maximum 24 months in a non-associated Third Country, and a mandatory 12-month return phase to a host organisation based in an EU Member State or a Horizon Europe Associated Country.
- 12 May 2022: Launch of the call for proposals
- 14 September 2022: Deadline for submitting proposals
- February 2023 (second half): Notification of call results to applicants (to be confirmed)
- April 2023: Grant agreement signature for successful projects (to be confirmed)
- April 2023: First EU-funded projects start (to be confirmed)
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.