MTCP accepting the application for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme scholarship 2022 under the Government of Malaysia for Master Degree Students. A fully Funded MTCP Scholarship required no IELTS/TOEFL Exam means you can apply without IELTS Exam Score.
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) was established in 1980. The Duration of the Malaysian Government Scholarship is 12 to 24 Months. It is Funded by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia. More than 34,500 Participants from 144 Developing countries have benefited. There is no application fee charged.
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme Scholarship Details:
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 16th July 2022
The MTCP Scholarship covers:
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance (Air Tickets)
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Claims
- Visa Fee
- Other allowances of RM3,500 per month
Also Check: Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award Scholarship 2023
MTCP offers Majors:
- Science, Technology and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations and Political Science
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
List of Universities to Study Under MTCP Scholarship Program
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship Applicants Must COMPLY with the following criteria:
All the documents below are Compulsory to upload to an online application form.
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Scholars must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions
- Proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60.
Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
“Applicants who have completed their previous education from an English medium institute can submit an English Proficiency certificate. “
- Application form
- A certified copy of the Passport
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests
- Letter of Recommendation for Scholarship from two (2) referees.
- Endorsement from MTCP Scholarship;
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical examination form.
Also Check: Fully Funded University of New England Scholarships | Study in Australia 2022
The last date to apply for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022-23 is 16th July 2022.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Step 1: The Scholarship Guidelines are uploaded ( Click here )
Step 2: To apply online. The online application portal link is ( Click Here )