Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is offering Up to 500 Humboldt Research Fellowships for experienced researchers to perform a long-term study endeavor (6-18 Months ) in a research institution in Germany. High-qualified global scholars and scientists of all disciplines who have completed the doctorate less than 12 decades ago are encouraged to use. The fellowship is elastic and may be split up into as many as three remains within three decades. The aim of the program is to enable highly qualified professors from overseas to visit Germany and to conduct research to stay there.
The fellowship is elastic and may be split up into as many as three remains within three decades. The intent of the program is to enable highly qualified professors from overseas to return to Germany to conduct research to remain there. Why at Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. The basis encourages international academic collaboration between scientists and scholars from Germany and from overseas. You can also apply for a Post-Doctoral degree Also Check: Fully Funded University of New England Scholarships | Study in Australia 2022
Basic Details of HUMBOLDT RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS
- Organization: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Country: German
- Course Level: Post- Doctoral & Experience
- Researcher Language: English
- Nationality: International
The duration of the Fellowship for a Post Doctoral and Experience Researcher is (6-24 Months )
No of Fellowships:
The number of scholarships offered by the 500 offered by HUMBOLDT RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS, Germany.
The studentships will cover the following:
- A monthly fellowship of 2,670 EUR for postdoctoral researchers (doctorate completed within the last four years). A monthly fellowship of 3,150 EUR for postdoctoral researchers (doctorate completed within the last 12 years).
- A flexible starting date and – for experienced researchers – the option of splitting the fellowship up into a maximum of three stays.
- Individual mentoring during the sponsorship period.
- Intensive German language course for fellows and their marital partners prior to the fellowship.
- Additional financial support for accompanying family members and items like travel expenses and comprehensive alumni sponsorship once the research stay has come to an end, such as a Return Fellowship or further stays in Germany.
- Political Science
- Engineering Science
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the fellowship program
- Doctorate or comparable academic degree
- Must have Research Background
- Must have good Langauge Skills English or German
- Academic publications
- Curriculum vitae (two pages max)
- Research outline (five pages max)
- Complete list of publications
- List of selected key publications
- Key publications
- Doctoral certificate
- Recommendation Letters
More information: Click Here
Fields of Study
The Fellowship is available in all fields/Majors.
The last date to apply for the HUMBOLDT RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL Applications may be sent at any time
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.