Applications are now open for Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships 2023 in Japan. Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships 2023 is open for all international students all around the world to study Master & Ph.D. Degree in Japan. There is No Need for IELTS/TOFEL to apply for Scholarships at Hokkaido University.
Hokkaido University was established in 1876 and is a national institution located in Hokkaido, Japan. This is the most prestigious university having QS ranking 122nd in the world. Japan is the hub of education. You can also Apply for Fully Funded Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2023
Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships Details
- University: Hokkaido University, Japan
- Degree Level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Japan
- Deadline: 03 Jan , 2023
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: 144,000 Yen/Month
- Doctoral Degree: 145,000 Yen/Month
- Application Fee: Exempted
- Admission Fee: Exempted
- Tuition Fees: Exempted
- Arrival Ticket: Provided
- Return Ticket: Provided
- Master’s: 2 Years
- PhD: 3 Years
- Copy of valid Passport
- Previous Academic Transcripts
- Field of Study and Research Plan (Format)
- Abstracts of Graduation Thesis and Publications
- Graduation/Expected Graduation Certificates
- One Letter of Recommendation(Format)
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Japan:
- All International Students currently residing outside of the Japan. List of Eligible countries: Countries List
- Candidate must completed or prior to complete previous degree before October 2022.
- Applicants must have a Undergraduate Degree to apply for Master Degree.
- Candidate must have a Masters Degree Certificate to be eligible for PhD Degree.
- Students must have CGPA 3 on a Scale of 4 or 80% in previous degree.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1987.
Also Check: Fully Funded Finland Government Scholarship | Bachelors and Master 2023
- Upload application documents on e3 online system: Dec 19th, 2022 – Jan 3rd, 2023
Result announcement of the First Screening: Feb 1st, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Interview with shortlisted candidates: Feb 6th– 14th, 2023 (tentative)
Submission of additional documents: by February 24th, 2023
Final Result announcement: At the beginning of March, 2023
How to apply for Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships?
The application link has been activated. Please use the following link to apply online.