Applications are now open for Fully Funded Erasmus Scholarships for the Year 2021-2022. Total 2,500 Scholarships Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Bachelor and Master levels and Doctoral Degree Programs in Different European Universities will be awarded under the Erasmus Scholarship program. All the Expenses will be covered by the European Commission in this Prestigious Scholarship Program.
During the Scholarship, You have an open choice to Study any Field from any Europe University. Depends on the Degree, of Course, You are Choosing to Study you will study in 3 or 4 Different European Countries Like Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium with One Part-Time Internship for a Total Duration of 2 Years.
It The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World with Scholarship Duration of 4 Years for Bachelor Scholarship, 2 Years for Master Program, and 3 Year for Doctoral Program. The scholarship provides the opportunity to study all over the world. The Full Detailed Information about the Fully Funded Erasmus Scholarships is given below.
Erasmus Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Varies from Course to Course (Applications are open till March End)
You can apply for Funded Denmark Government Scholarships 2021-2022
What Can Erasmus Mundus Do for You?
- The keyword here is “Universities” because you will be Enrolled and Study in anywhere from 2 to 4 Universities during your Erasmus Scholarship Program.
- You can choose to study not only in Europe but in all parts of the world.
- It is the best Scholarships you can have. Not only is it open to any citizenship in the world, but the scholarship covers the Travel Costs, Tuition Fees, Living Costs, and Health insurance.
Erasmus Scholarship Benefits
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
Also, Check Fully Funded Netherlands Government Scholarship
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Any student from any part of the world can apply.
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centers remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOELF/IELTS in October, November).
- Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Test? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test. So, you can give a test from home.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- No need to contact any professor or else. Just find the details on your relevant program websites and apply by following instructions given on the program’s own website when they open
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance. Also see videos below, one from the guy with low CGPA also. See techniques by him.
Preparation steps for Erasmus Mundus
- You can open the catalog of Erasmus and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in.
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statement of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.
- No need to Contact a professor or university or taking admission to the university. Just apply on respective websites of programs and if get selected, everything will be dealt with by the programs.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online.