Good news for applicants who wish to study Bachelors, Masters or PhD from Denmark under Denmark Government Scholarships. As the Applications are open for the year 2022-2023. All International Students from outside EU Countries can apply to Study Free in Denmark on a Scholarship.
The Denmark Government Scholarship is Supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science. No Separate Application is Needed for the Scholarship. There are various fields of study available in 8 Universities Under the Danish Government Scholarship. There are Currently 5000 Scholarships available in Europe announced by the European Commission. The Denmark Scholarship will cover almost most of the Expenses during the scholarship program. For Detailed Information about the Denmark Government Scholarships just scroll down.
About Denmark Government Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Denmark
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor, Masters,PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Countries outside Europe
- Deadline: 5 July 2022
Duration of the Scholarship
- For Bachelor Program: 3 Years
- For MS Program: 2 Years
- For PhD Program: 3 Years
List of Denmark Universities offering Danish Government Scholarship
There are 8 Universities of Denmark offering Denmark Government Scholarships to study in Denmark for international students. International Students are eligible to apply to these Universities. The List of Universities is given below:
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
Denmark Scholarships for international students is a Partial or Full Scholarship.
- Full or Partial Tuition fee Waivers
- Grants towards covering Your Living Costs.
All Eligible applicants who are offered a study place will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
This is a General Eligibility Criteria. In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must be:
- Full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education.
The last date to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships varies for the Universities Deadline is 5 July 2022.
How to Apply
You have to apply Online for the Denmark Government Scholarship 2022-2023. Select the University given above and apply.