German Universities is accepting the application for DAAD Research Grants fully funded Scholarship 2022 in Germany for International students from developing and newly industrialized countries for their sustainable development in Multiple Programs. International students with any educational background or fields can apply for their higher studies for Ph.D. degree programs. DAAD Scholarship 2022/2023. Study in Germany. Scholarship in Germany. DAAD Scholarship in Germany.
DAAD is one of the most attractive scholarships in the world for international students to study in Germany. DAAD scholarships are aimed primarily at graduates, doctoral students, and postdocs and are awarded for study and research visits to universities and non-university research institutions in Germany. You can also apply for Fully Funded University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022, Australia
Brief Description DAAD Research Grants 2022-2023
- Organization: DAAD Research Grants (Scholarship) 2022/23
- University: Universities of Germany
- Areas/Major: All Programs (Maximum)
- Course Level: Graduate Doctoral, Ph.D. and Postdoc Degrees
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (Developing Countries)
- The program can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline; 31 October 2022
- Applicants should be an International (from Developing countries) Click Here to Check the Country list
- Students should have a Bachelor`s degree or transcript with and class upper-division and master’s degrees are required or equivalent to the master’s degree according to the German University requirements.
- Should have the degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Students should be in good physical and medical health
- Should be able to demonstrate the skills; Leadership, managing, research…etc
- Language Requirement: The required language level depends on the applicant’s study plans and subject: In the arts, social sciences, and in law, at least a good knowledge of German is usually expected. For the natural sciences and engineering, proof of good English language skills may also be accepted if English is spoken at the host institute.
Field/Majors DaaD Scholarship
- Culture Studies
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Nutritional Science
- Engineering and Technology
- Online Application form
- Academic Resume or Cv in Europeans format (Click Here to Download)
- Education documents (results, transcripts, degrees…etc)
- Letter of Motivation
- Research Proposal (including previous research)
- Recommendation letter from your current or previous (if you are not working) employer
- Proof of Employment (if Any)
- Language Proficiency Proof
- Other if any ( supporting documents eg; honors, awards…etc)
DAAD Research Grants Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship, which covers all educational expenses in Germany for International students with Airfare, Monthly Stipend ( 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral ), Health Insurance and all other required support.
Details of DAAD Research
The aim of this grant program is to support doctoral projects in Germany. Excellently-qualified young academics and scientists who have completed a Master’s degree or Diploma, or in exceptional cases a Bachelor’s degree at the latest by the time they begin their grant-supported research.
Doctoral programs at a state or state-recognized institution of higher education or a non-university research institute in Germany:
- individual projects under the supervision of a university teacher or academic adviser
- participation in a structured doctoral study program
- a maximum of four years; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant’s work schedule.
- Grants are initially awarded for a maximum of one year. Extensions depend on whether the selection committee considers the previous award period to have been successfully completed.
- For doctoral projects in Germany that require several years of research, research phases outside Germany can be supported if these are critical for the successful completion of the doctoral degree. Planned stays must be specified in the application in the work and time schedule and should not exceed a quarter of the anticipated total funding period.
How to Apply
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. Please note that the access to the application portal only appears while the current application period is running. After the application deadline has expired, the portal for this program is not available until the next application period.
The access to the DAAD portal generally opens about 6 weeks before the application deadline at the latest. Click on Submitting an Application after open the following link.
To be submitted by post:
One recent reference from a university teacher that provides information about your qualifications (hand-signed, no digital or scanned
signature). Please regard the instructions given on the tab “Submitting an application“.
Current note: Due to the current pandemic situation, applications can be submitted on application dates that lie in 2022 without application reference.
Regional Office Nairobi
German Academic Exchange Service, Regional Office for Africa
Madison Insurance House, 3rd floor, Upper Hill Close, P.O. Box 14050
Tel.: +254 (733)/92 99 29