Chinese Government Scholarship in Central China Normal University (CGS CCNU Scholarship 2021) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree for the year 2021 to Study in China. Central China Normal University offers many scholarships for international students around the globe. Teaching Language for the programs under the scholarship will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in.
To support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China, the Ministry of Education in China established the Chinese University Program as a full scholarship.
Details of Chinese Government Scholarship
- University: Central China Normal University
- Study level: Masters and PhD
- Deadline: 10 June 2021
Important Note: No Application fee and no need to send hard copies
The duration of the scholarship for
- Master’s program is 3 years
- Ph.D. degree Not More than 4 Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
The Central China Normal University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Required Material to Apply for Scholarship
Following documents are required for CCNU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Central China Normal University is “10511”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Central China Normal University for International Students all around the world 10 June 2021
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Send a soft copy of all your documents to “[email protected]”