Central Queensland University invites the application for the Australian Government Research Training Program for Master & Ph.D. Students. Central Queensland University Scholarship Australian Government Research Training Program this Scholarships in Australia for International Students all around the world Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & Ph.D. Degree Programs is 3 Years.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expenses to complete a Masters’s or Ph.D. degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship. Almost all Academic Fields are available at the university for the Master’s Degree & Ph.D. Degree to all Students from all over the world. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will Cover all the expenses. This is a Full Scholarships for International Students. You can also apply for DAAD Research Grants 2020-2021 (Fully Funded)-Study in Germany & Institute of Science and Technology Austria Ph.D. Scholarship 2021
Central Queensland University Scholarship Details
- University: Central Queensland University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Australia
Financial Coverage AGRTPS Program
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
Available Study Fields at Central Queensland University
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
Eligibility Criteria for Central Queensland University Scholarships:
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellence and capability in research.
All Documents must be in the English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for the PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for a Ph.D. degree course should submit a copy of the Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
The last date to apply for the Central Queensland University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2020 is 31st December 2020.
How to Apply for Australian Scholarships?
The Applicants Needs to Fill an Online Application Form to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program.