Azerbaijan Government Scholarship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is now open for applications for the year 2022. Almost all the academic fields/majors available at top universities of Azerbaijan under this scholarship. The Participants from Member Countries of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) are eligible.
The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship was approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The scholarship program provides an opportunity for selected candidates to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at the preparatory courses, undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine/residency programs.
A total of 400 Fully Funded scholarships are available with no application fee as the application procedure is free of cost. No need for English Proficiency Certificate and also IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory to apply for this scholarship. The complete details of the Scholarship are provided below. Stay Tuned!!
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: The Republic of Azerbaijan
- Degree Programs: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2022
The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will cover the following expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral & other Courses.
- Round Airfare International Flight Tickets.
- Monthly Stipend of 800 AZN.
- Medical Insurance.
- Visa and Registration Costs.
List of Eligible Countries
The Participants from OIC Member Countries & NAM Member Countries are eligible. For the Complete List of the Eligible Countries (Click Here)
- For Undergraduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 25 years old.
- For Graduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 30 years old.
- For the Doctoral Program, the applicant must be younger than 40 years old.
Also Check: Fully Funded Murdoch University Scholarship 2022, Australia
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English (Not Mandatory)
Selection & Result
- Review of the Relevant Documents.
- Interviews Online (Skype/Interview).
- Results End of July 2022
List of Participating Universities:
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Music Academy
- Khazar University
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Ganja State University
The last date to apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan is 1 April 2022.
How to Apply:
The Application Process for this Scholarship is Online. You can not apply directly to the University.
Visit the Official website of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022