Australia Awards Scholarships, formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) are now open for applications for 2023-2024. Fully Funded Australian Government Scholarships to Study a Full-Time Bachelors, Masters and a PhD Degree Programs. This scholarship award provides opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
The Australian Scholarships are available in almost all academic Fields of Studies in all Australian Universities with no application fee. The scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the higher education department of Australia. For more details about this one of the top scholarships in the world stay tuned.
About Australia Awards Scholarships
- Country: Australia
- Scholarship offered by: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Degree Level: Bachelors Program, Masters Program & PhD Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Financial Coverage
- Deadline: 01 May 2023
Australia Awards Scholarships is Fully Funded International Student Scholarships. Check what will be covered in Austria Full Free scholarship for International students
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Airfare Travel Tickets
- Establishment Allowance
- Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for One Return Economy Class Airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
The Following Universities are Participating Under Australia Awards Scholarship:
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- the Australian Maritime College)
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
You can also apply for Fully Funded Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023
- Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
- Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
- Middle East: Palestinian Territories
- Participants Must be from an Eligible Country.
- be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
- not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently.
- not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application.
- not be current serving military personnel;
- be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa.
The last date to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 is 01 May 2023. You can Check also the Opening & Closing Dates of applications for Your Country.
How to Apply for AAS Scholarship
The application Submission procedure is Online.