Applications are now open for American University Global Leader Scholarship 2023 in the United States. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023. Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree from The American University are encouraged to apply. Fully Funded Scholarships are available for the academic session of 2023-24 for all students.
The American University (AU) was established in 1893. It is a private research university located in Washington, D.C, United States. Almost 13,000 national and international students from more than 141 countries are enrolled in AU. It is ranked 77th in 2021. International Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023 will cover all the necessary expenses to complete a degree from the USA. Also Check Fully Funded Denmark Government Scholarships 2022-2023
American University Global Leader Scholarship Details
- University: American University
- Degree level: Bachelors & Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Deadline: 15 December 2022 (for BS), Apply anytime for Masters.
American University Global Leader Scholarship 2023 in the United States for International Students for Undergraduate Degree will provide the following expenses:
- Complete Tuition Fee
Note: The EGL scholarship will not cover the following expenses which will be round about $4,000 per year:
- Health Insurance
- Airline Tickets
- Miscellaneous Expenses.
List of Available Study Fields:
American University offers 71 undergraduate degree programs under AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023. You can check the List of all Programs (Clicking Here)
Online Master Degree Programs
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education
- Master of Science in Counter-Terrorism and Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Health Promotion Management
- Master of Public Administration and Policy
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Master of Arts in Economics, Applied Economics
For more Distance Learning Courses, you can Read here
About the EGL Scholarship in USA:
The AU International Leader Scholarship provides opportunity and promotes educational access while enhancing international diversity.
Bringing together the best of AU – global engagement, leadership development and academic excellence – the AU Global Leader serves, inspires and achieves with vision.
The Emerging Global Leader is dedicated to social and positive civic change and will return home to improve underserved, under-resourced communities in their home country.
Eligibility Criteria for AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship:
To Apply for American University Global Leader Scholarship 2023 in United States, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for American University Online Masters Scholarships.
- Candidates must hold their Bachelors Degree for a Masters degree program.
- Students applying for the scholarship must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates with leadership qualities would be given preference.
- Candidates need to maintain a 3.0 GPA in the first two-semester of the Master’s Program.
- If applicant is permanent resident of USA or Citizen of USA or have Dual nationality with USA.
- If you started studies in US or Home country already.
- Candidates Graduated earlier than 2020 from secondary school.
Also Check: Flinders University Australian Government Research Training Program 2022
The last date to apply for the AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship in the United States is 15th December 2023 for Undergraduate Students and Masters Degree Students can apply Anytime.
How to Apply for the AU Global Leader Scholarship:
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for American University Global Leader Scholarship 2023 in the United States. Official links to apply for both a bachelors degree and masters degree are given below: